Special School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Broly - DK

Broly

Broly - DK Empty Broly - DK

Post  Broly Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Character's Name: Broly
    Link to armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Broly

Link to WWS/WMO:
    N/A

Level: 80

Class: DK

Link to a screenshot of your UI (YOU MUST SHOW YOUR KEYBINDS AND THIS IS REQUIRED):
    I can not link any screen shots the reason is because i have a illegal copy of windows. ( I sat here for a hour trying to figure a way to get one up but it just wont lit me get a screen shot. Sorry i do hope this doesint affect my app.)

Do you have your skills keybound?
    Yes, All my skills such as my rotaions and my AE rotaions are key bound. the things i do not use very often are not.

Are you willing to respec for the guild's progression?:
    Yep, what ever gets the job done ill respec.

Raiding experience (Pre-BC, BC, & WOTLK):
    Pre BC: I raided MC for a few boss's
    BC: Raided all the content up to BT before the Health nerf.
    WOTLK: Ive down almost all the content other then H maly but I do know the fight because i ahve downed all the content on my hunter.

Previous guilds:
    <Unforsaken>
    after that I just went solo until i got into <We Ebay Legendaries>

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?:
    <unforsaken> It just was not geting any were and droped it for better guilds in WOTLK.<WEL> is great love the people just im sick of puginf people in raids and losing loot to pugs in new content.

Do you have ventrilo and a mic?:
    Yes.

Why do you want to join Special School?:
    I want to join to get things done and to have a good time doing it. Plus i know you guys are muture with raiding.

How did you hear about our guild?:
    My buddy hamortime told me that <Special School> was looking for a good DK.

When are you available for raids?:
    Any day just give me raid times or if we are going to be going a little late or starting early and ill be there.

What ISP do you currently use?
    DSL but its working great for me never disconnect. and if i do its very rare.

What are your computer's specifications?:
    Im not to sure, My friend built the computer for me he pretty much gave me some numbers on how much money he would need to make a good one.

Will you be willing to take criticism from the officers and veteran members of guild while in a raid setting?
    Yea I shouldint have a problem lol.

Tell us something about yourself:
    Ummm I live in Montana does that tell you somthing =P lol
    But for real I can take jokes and give jokes and I can take shit that people give out.

Does your application look like shit? If you think so, it probably is.
    No it looks good.
    Hamortime
    Hamortime

Broly - DK Empty Re: Broly - DK

Post  Hamortime Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey talked to an officer get some more gear and ill bump ur app bro Very Happy
    heehees
    heehees
    Admin

Post  heehees Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

[Confused Section]

I like the fact you put some effort into making your app look like a christmas tree (being sarcastic, but I'm thankful you read the big bold words at the top :] so +1), but the fact that you didn't put up a screenshot of your UI because you have an illegal version of Windows has got to be one of the lamest excuses ever. You know you can take a screenshot of your WoW UI by pressing the Print Screen button right?

[Serious Section]

I noticed you have Relentless Earthsiege Diamond (+21 agi) instead of Chaotic Skyflare Diamond (+21 crit rating). Crit rating is worth more than agi with DKs. If you swap out that meta gem with Chaotic Skyflare Diamond, you will also be able to replace that terrible +16 crit rating gem in your boots (which I hope you don't use for PvE). Obviously you'll have to use two purple gems to get the meta gem requirement.

Your cloak is not enchanted.

Your chest has +8 stats, which NOW that Ulduar is out not THAT big of a deal... but it still shows you are not willing to min/max.

Other than that things look fine.

[Death Knight Section]

Describe your typical Unholy DPS rotation.
    When do you pop your cooldowns?
    Are you good at microing your ghoul pet?
    Can you offtank when needed on the fly (i.e. some tank dying or not picking adds up fast enough, which means you have to temporarily DG or taunt a mob)?
    How is your tanking gear?

The guild is not looking to pick up dead weight. So please take your time to respond seriously to these questions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 am