Special School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
izzei
Aarrack
Munta
7 posters

Munta - Balance or Resto

Munta

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Munta - Balance or Resto

Post  Munta Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 am

Character's Name: Munta (The Punta)

Link to armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Munta

Link to WWS/WMO: N/A

Level: 80

Class: Druid

Link to a screenshot of your UI (YOU MUST SHOW YOUR KEYBINDS AND THIS IS REQUIRED):Realm is down for Maintenance so i will have to come back to this

Do you have your skills keybound? All the main ones yes

Are you willing to respec for the guild's progression?:yes

Raiding experience (Pre-BC, BC, & WOTLK):ive raided everything from pre bc to wotlk except Ulduar

Previous guilds: Smooth Sailin

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?: Booyacka gkicked me for no reason

Do you have ventrilo and a mic?:yes

Why do you want to join Special School?:You are a dedicated and succesful raiding guild and i would like to be a part of it

How did you hear about our guild?:Ive seen your guild succeding in every aspect of the game. So i didnt hear about it i know about it

When are you available for raids?:from 4pm till 1am realm time

What ISP do you currently use? Broadband

What are your computer's specifications?:
    AMD Athlon 64 processor with 512mb of RAM

Will you be willing to take criticism from the officers and veteran members of guild while in a raid setting? Yes

Tell us something about yourself:
    Well i come from New Zealand so i Drink till i cant walk. I smoke till i cant talk but not during raiding =). I like Music and Skateboarding.
    Aarrack

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Re: Munta - Balance or Resto

Post  Aarrack Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 am

I have been on a Naxx 25 with Munta in the raid. He made the unfortunate mistake of rolling need when trash dropped Haunting Call and was soon after /gkicked.

Munta would be an awesome addition to the guild if we're looking for someone that can do ~25-66% of Fireoptic's damage.

Edit: Sorry was totally thinking of a druid named Dubietroo, not Munta

Last edited by Aarrack on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    izzei
    izzei

Post  izzei Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am

+1 zing!
    Ins0
    Ins0

Post  Ins0 Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Aarrack wrote:I have been on a Naxx 25 with Munta in the raid. He made the unfortunate mistake of rolling need when trash dropped Haunting Call and was soon after /gkicked.

Munta would be an awesome addition to the guild if we're looking for someone that can do ~25-66% of Fireoptic's damage.

now that is saying something
    Fiaraa

Post  Fiaraa Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Ouch, below Fireoptic. confused
    Esca
    Esca

Post  Esca Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Aarrack wrote:I have been on a Naxx 25 with Munta in the raid. He made the unfortunate mistake of rolling need when trash dropped Haunting Call and was soon after /gkicked.

In all fairness, that wasn't Munta that did that roll for the Haunting Call. It was some other boomkin name something dobietru or something similarly gay. That person did get gkicked from the guild right when it happened. Munta was never gkicked from Affinity though.

Munta, I thought you were quitting the game due to school and cause you were sick of it in general?
    Aarrack

Post  Aarrack Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Oh what the hell... Sorry I was thinking of Dubietroo (sp).

Sorry Munta, I'm a moron and shouldn't have called you out on DPS or for rolling need instead of passing on the loot since it was that 10 year old druid Dubietroo.
    doxxie
    doxxie
    "Vince's Lil Bro"

Post  doxxie Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

@your balance spec

Why didn't you pick up Celestial Focus? It adds +haste which is always nice.

Do you need the innervate glyph? Considering you picked up all 3 talents that helps with mana; intensity, moonglow, and dreamstate. Tbh, you don't need all three talents. You shouldn't be going OOM speccing into all three talents (unless you're AoEing), and you will most likely use your innervate on a healer. So I would recommend you change it.

Your glyphs can use some reworking, it's already been proven that moonfire, starfire, and insect swarm are better raiding PvE glyphs.

@your resto spec

Can't comment because it's for PVP, and you have unspent points.
    --------------------------

Since you are applying to be a moonkin or resto druid.

Why don't you have reputation with Kirin Tor (moonkin helm enchant, crit), or Wyrmrest Temple (resto helm enchant, mp5). They're both at friendly, which is unacceptable for a raider whose been 80 for ~5 months now.

It doesn't seem like you have put much effort into either spec in terms of knowing how to spec/glyph, and I can't really comment on your gear because you are in PVP gear.
    izzei
    izzei

Post  izzei Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:25 pm

plus both of your professions are gathering professions and one's not even maxed...not great for min/maxing
    Munta

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Munta - Balance

Post  Munta Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 am

I am aware that my profesions and glyphs are not up to scratch but i am working on them. I was going to quit the game but i came to my sences and decided not to as i have tried quiting before. Here is a new link to my pve gear and spec. I am now Apping to be moonkin dps not resto.Please give me a chance i will not disapoint you

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Munta
    Aarrack

Post  Aarrack Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:56 am

Your head, shoulder, back, chest, weapon, & leg enchants or lack thereof are disappointing + you don't have a belt buckle holding your pants up.

You also have a 16 spirit gem and a 24 stamina gem. I'm not your mom and shouldn't have to be the one to tell you which gems you SHOULD have in those slots, suffice to say those are not good choices.

Skinning sucks. Your professions would be amazing if Munta was your alt.
    Munta

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Munta - Balance

Post  Munta Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 am

like i said im working on my professions i only picked up mining for the xtra stam but im gona drop it and lvl my leatherworking. as for my gems i have just recently recieved gold to purchase new ones as well as enchnats. And the belt i just received today. And fyi my mum has passed away =(. Next time you look at my armory ill have better gems and enchants. Im really making en effort to get in this guild.
    Munta

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Munta - Moonkin

Post  Munta Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 am

Ok i have reglyphed and regemmed and got a few more enchants. Im working on professions and rep so i can improve my character even more. Hopefully ive done enough for you to take me application seriously. Thankyou and goodnight as its 2am here atm. Been up all night and some of the morning to help my chances of getting a /ginvite

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Munta
    doxxie
    doxxie
    "Vince's Lil Bro"

Post  doxxie Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Unfortunately you are no where near the hit cap which is 10% or 263 (assuming you are spec'd into IFF or have a shadow priest in your raid comp). For a moonkin, your spells need to be able to hit the mob, or you will be doing no dps, and that's waste of mana. Not to mention if you can't hit the mob, you won't be able to crit, so you won't be able to return mana back to you.

Your haste is very low. My chicken is at 18% haste, and I didn't gem for it.

Your gem selection for blue gems is poor, Purified Twilight Opal is a lot better choice than pure Spirit.

Wraith Strike is BiS until you get Torch, so slapping on a +63 spell power won't be a waste. Ward of the Citadel is a lot better than your current off-hand, and it has a bit of hit on it. If you are still lacking +hit, then get the Plush Sash of Guzbah from the badge vendor.

Since you are revered with Sons of Hodir, why didn't you go get the honored shoulder enchant?

What spell rotation do you use during raids? If you use Starfire to proc eclipse, than your idol would be fitting. However, if you use Wrath to proc eclipse, then get the Idol of the Shooting Star, you can buy it at the Valor vendor for 25 badges.

Tbh, all of the information I'm giving you can be found on EJ or other moonkin website sources.

Starfire glyph > Innervate glyph

Thanks for trying to improve your gear, but you still need to work on it more. I suggest you hop on EJ and read about moonkins. Doesn't seem like you have a clue about how to play a moonkin. (Opinion mde from what I see on the armory, and since you didn't provide a WWS, it's hard to say for sure.)

Well it seems like you applied to ASCENDANCE a few days ago and was accepted as a trial. Are you guild hopping?
    Munta

Munta - Balance or Resto Empty Munta - Moonkin

Post  Munta Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Ok i will continue on improving my character and thank you for your advice. And no i am not a guild hopper. I just know your guild is alot better then ASCENDANCE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:50 am