Special School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
heehees
doxxie
haveabandaid
skillfreeze
8 posters

Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage

skillfreeze

Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage Empty Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage

Post  skillfreeze Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Update: Cape enchant, new robe, and working on Hodir dailies.

Character's Name:

"Skillfreeze"

Link to armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Skillfreeze

Level:

"80"

Class:

"Frostfire Mage"

"16"

Link to a screenshot of your UI (THIS IS REQUIRED):
    Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage Mynewui

"^^ I model edit to Undead"

Also, sorry if the UI picture is small, I uploaded it from imageshack and don't know how to make it bigger. It's basically Blizzard UI with DBM, SCT, and recount. (Excluding my PvP mods, which include CCtimer, gladius, and jim's cooldown pulse.) Eh, new ui.

Are you willing to respec for the guild's progression?:

"Yes, I will respec if the guild needs me to."

Raiding experience (Pre-BC, BC, & WOTLK):

"Pre-Burning Crusade I did not play world of warcraft."

"In burning crusade, I had barely any raiding experience, only Karazhan and Void Reaver in TK with the guild Versus the World."

"In WOTLK I have done 25 naxx, 25 maly, and attempted 25 sarth 3d. 10 man naxx (except KT), 10 man maly, and only sarth (no drakes)."

Previous guilds:

"Affinity"
    "Versus the World"

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?:

"<Versus the World>
    Mostly because of my pvp status, I didn't want to raid."

"<Affinity>
    To join this guild if I get approved."

Do you have ventrilo and a mic?:

"My mic broke recently, but I'm getting a new one soon, and yes on ventrilo."

Why do you want to join Special School?:

"The raid schedule fits mine and I would like to progress with real life friends (Haveabandaid and Doyen) and hopefully make some new ones along the way."

How did you hear about our guild?:

"Haveabandaid and Doyen."

When are you available for raids?:

"Usually anytime, on weekdays I can stay up till 3 A.M. server, and usually get home from school around 3:30 - 4:00 P.M. server time. On weekends if I have nothing planned (Which I usually don't) I can play almost anytime. I can also usually give a 1 week warning of when I won't be here, sometimes I have family gatherings, I can get out of most, but stuff like weddings, etc. I won't be able to. (Those never usually happen though)"

What ISP do you currently use?

"Charter Communications"

What are your computer's specifications?:

Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage Mycomp

Will you be willing to take criticism from the officers and veteran members of guild while in a raid setting?

"I am willing to take criticism if it intends to make me better, I am a pretty fast learner and I don't like to make mistakes."

Tell us something about yourself:

"Well, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Louisiana. I'm pretty laid back. I try to be nice to everyone and help out people with what I can. I am motivated and I put effort into what I do when I really want it. I'm a pretty cool kid once you get to know me. I go to high school, my hobbies are sports, girls, gaming, and hanging out with friends."

"I also have my Mage copied to the PTR. (Both realms)"

Last edited by skillfreeze on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    haveabandaid
    haveabandaid

Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage Empty Re: Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage

Post  haveabandaid Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 pm

this kid is an all around great player. he whipped yerts ass every day out in durotar back in bc. he quit wow for a bit at the beginning of wrath but now he's back. this guild loves people who can do well in raids and arena and this is a guy who quite honestly, i think one of the most skilled pvp mages on frostmane. he's active and is a fast learner. he can be a good teacher in his own way... " GET BEHIND A FUCKING POLE, THE POLE IS YOUR FRIEND, HUG IT WHILE I KILL SHIT!!!!" yeah.... back when i first hit 70 i wasn't the best of players.... ask doyen. but mr skillfreeze here carried me to 1700s in greens. he ran heroics with me and helped me learn the game. he'd be a great addition to our guild.

"WOW!!!! I SAID RUN AWAY I GOT SAPPED! NOT RUN AROUND THE ARENA WHILE I GET ASSRAPED!" i'm good at hugging poles now....
    doxxie
    doxxie
    "Vince's Lil Bro"

Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage Empty Re: Skillfreeze Blood Elf / Frostfire / Mage

Post  doxxie Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Since you have attempted OS3D, did you lag during the fight or even disconnect during the fight?

Might I suggest you start working on the Sons of Hodir quest line and get exalted with Sons of Hodir asap. You can look up the quest line on WoWHead.
    skillfreeze

Post  skillfreeze Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm

During the fight I had pretty much minimum lag, about 5 - 10 fps.(Without disconnection) And yeah, I'll start working on it.
    heehees
    heehees
    Admin

Post  heehees Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 am

I like how you put some effort into your app. Overall nice app.
    izzei
    izzei

Post  izzei Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 am

Hey Doyen how about you recruit people that aren't 12 years old in the brain
    Bythelight
    Bythelight

Post  Bythelight Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 am

:*( HIS ID SAID HE WAS 18 I SWEAR

As far as David goes "Skillfreeze" i still think your name is 1st class gay btw. He was and amazing frost pvp mage, he didnt pve much in BC since WotLK i helped him get gear and ran 10 and 25 Naxx with him. I can definately say i havent seen him die to stupid things like the pretty blue spots. Im always trying to help him out anywhere i can <3
    haveabandaid
    haveabandaid

Post  haveabandaid Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:26 pm

he dies to dragons in bwl!!!
    Ins0
    Ins0

Post  Ins0 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 pm

haveabandaid wrote:he dies to dragons in bwl!!!

log on
    haveabandaid
    haveabandaid

Post  haveabandaid Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Ins0 wrote:

log on
    what?
    doxxie
    doxxie
    "Vince's Lil Bro"

Post  doxxie Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Inso is telling you to log the fuck on to raids.
    heehees
    heehees
    Admin

Post  heehees Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:08 am

SO MEAN FUCK YOU ALL.
    Amnorpse

Post  Amnorpse Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 am

Skillfreeze = pretty good imo.
    Bythelight
    Bythelight

Post  Bythelight Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Ins0 wrote:

log on

Lol bandaid got pwnt, in other news i spent an amazing 7hours stuck at a gas station last night because and 18wheeler decided to plow through some cars which eventually led up too his cargo hanging from the side of a super tall bridge. Made for the most fun night trying to get back home EVER!! -_- wtb private charter jet plz kthnxbai
    heehees
    heehees
    Admin

Post  heehees Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm

How much DPS do you put out on Patchwerk? Do you have gear necessary to be Fireball spec?
    skillfreeze

Post  skillfreeze Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

heehees wrote:How much DPS do you put out on Patchwerk? Do you have gear necessary to be Fireball spec?

The most recent DPS I had on patchwerk was 4.3k, this was before I had some of the gear I have now, I wasn't hit capped, nor did I have as much spell power/crit. And I'm not really sure if I have the gear for fireball spec.
    heehees
    heehees
    Admin

Post  heehees Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 pm

4.3k DPS is a bit on the low end.

We expect you to do AT LEAST 5k DPS. However, your gear is way below par so those numbers might be hard to reach at the moment.

Also as frostfire spec, you're way over the spell hit cap.

You also don't have your cloak enchanted and you need rep for your helm enchant.
    Bythelight
    Bythelight

Post  Bythelight Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 pm

-_- u still dont have the rep for the head enchant david seriously....... Why??? What are your professions btw.. As for the cloak chant i'll get u +23 Haste later
    skillfreeze

Post  skillfreeze Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah, I know I'm over spell cap, but I don't have any other gear, : /. And about the helm enchant, I completely forgot about it and I'll get the kirin tor chant ASAP. I'm leveling tailoring right now for the cape enchant also.

Last edited by skillfreeze on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    doxxie
    doxxie
    "Vince's Lil Bro"

Post  doxxie Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Doyen, time to crack the whip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 am